In search of US Reseller offering all DAYACOM high end pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sean777

Team

I was curious if someone knows of a reseller in the US that offers all of the Dayacom High End Pen Kits, http://www.dayacom.com.tw/product_01.php?prod_item_id=11? I have searched all the vendors I have used throughout the years and inquired direct with Dayacom and they desire either 50 to 100 kits per type to placed when I just desire a few. Any suggestions welcomed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RKB

Exotic Blanks has many Dayacom Kits available.

Sean777

Exotic Blanks has many Dayacom Kits available.

I relaize that but they dont carry entire portfolio of kits. Go to link for DAYACOm and look at extensive kits offered yet unobtainable based on mass quantity to ordered.

its_virgil

I really doubt that anyone carries the entire portfolio of Dayacom kits. Exotic Blanks would be my suggestion for the best selection.
Also, Classic Nib, Beartooth Woods, Turners Warehouse
Do a good turn daily!
Don

RKB

Which kits from Dayacom are you thinking about? Maybe you could contact Ed at Exotic Blanks. He may able to 'add' the pen kits that you are needing to his next order.

Sean777

I really doubt that anyone carries the entire portfolio of Dayacom kits. Exotic Blanks would be my suggestion for the best selection.
Also, Classic Nib, Beartooth Woods, Turners Warehouse
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Thanks I have checked all of these vendors listed above yet looking specifically for these below. Thanks for your input and planning on turning tonight LOL
Qty. 2 131-0565 Jr Douglas Rollerball in Antique Silver kit and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0579 Jr Juno Rollerball in Antique Silver and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0564 Jr Minerva Rollerball in Antique Silver and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0567 Jr Baldwin Rollerball in Antique Brass and bushings
Qty. 1 131-0549 Great bamboo Stand Rollerball in Antique Brass and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0545 Ares ball Pen kit and bushings

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks I have checked all of these vendors listed above yet looking specifically for these below. Thanks for your input and planning on turning tonight LOL
Qty. 2 131-0565 Jr Douglas Rollerball in Antique Silver kit and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0579 Jr Juno Rollerball in Antique Silver and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0564 Jr Minerva Rollerball in Antique Silver and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0567 Jr Baldwin Rollerball in Antique Brass and bushings
Qty. 1 131-0549 Great bamboo Stand Rollerball in Antique Brass and bushings
Qty. 2 131-0545 Ares ball Pen kit and bushings
Gary Pye has a Bamboo RB and Turner's Warehouse & Taylors Mirfield have an Ares BP. Not sure if they are exactly what you want, but you might check them out.

I don't know if anyone who carries the others you listed, but some suppliers give the Dayacom kits their own name, so it's possible that you might be able to find them under another name.

Ditto on what others have said that you won't find any suppliers who carry the entire Dayacom portfolio.

Sean777

Gary Pye has a Bamboo RB and Turner's Warehouse & Taylors Mirfield have an Ares BP. Not sure if they are exactly what you want, but you might check them out.

I don't know if anyone who carries the others you listed, but some suppliers give the Dayacom kits their own name, so it's possible that you might be able to find them under another name.

Ditto on what others have said that you won't find any suppliers who carry the entire Dayacom portfolio.
I did find those few yet one is in Australia and the other is in the UK. Not ideal for shipping cost and delays. I will be in Rome in August and hope to find a gold mine of blanks and kits yet be fruitless thus far.

Top Bottom