In Search of Dayacom Emperor 22k/RH Rollerball Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scottb

I have a very high end client that I was commissioned to make a pen for months ago. We decided on the Emperor from Dayacom. In the past I have not had too many issues finding these, until now. I have waited since May to get my hands on one. I don't make these very often, however when I do I need a supplier that has them. Sixty days has become 90 and now I am told ANOTHER 60 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a kit? I don't need to order 30 of them from Dayacom to the tune of $1650.00!!! The only other guy is in Canada and refuses to ship to the US.

Thanks in advance.

~S~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

You need to get a friend in Canada !! :)

Added advantage .... I am sure you would get the kit for less than the Dayacom price of $55 each (I can't believe it's that high but I haven't bought Emperors for a long time).

Last edited:

Silver

Does anyone know where I can find a kit? I don't need to order 30 of them from Dayacom to the tune of $1650.00!!! The only other guy is in Canada and refuses to ship to the US.

Thanks in advance.

~S~

I have a couple of them left in stock from a commissions job, not sure you would want to stump up shipping from the UK tho.

The only thing for me now is the low £ meaning that at $55 plus shipping what I paid would be loosing out if you paid me the same value in $

I would have thought someone in the US would have had some surely.

If you are interested then message me see what we can agree on.

darrin1200

I am putting an order into Woodwrite this week. If you want, and are willing to pay the shipping, I can order one for you.
My concern is delivery with the hurricanes. How soon do you need it.

Bernski69

I have a very high end client that I was commissioned to make a pen for months ago. We decided on the Emperor from Dayacom. In the past I have not had too many issues finding these, until now. I have waited since May to get my hands on one. I don't make these very often, however when I do I need a supplier that has them. Sixty days has become 90 and now I am told ANOTHER 60 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

~S~

This is where I buy mine from Canada .

http://www.penblanks.ca

Williamwoodwrite.

I made the empower pen . Looks very Classy indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom