In need of brass tube

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Coop

Willing purchase or trade for a brass tube of any length of 2 inches or more that will fit well into a drill hole of 27/64".Seems my dog likes to chew on large brass tubes. Something missing in her diet!
:-(
,Coop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

follow3

PM me your shipping info and I will send you a couple on Monday. I have some other packages going to the post office anyway.

I beleive the Sierra/Wall Street II will fit the bill on that size.

Steve

ldb2000

The Sierra tubes will work but they are longer then the Majestic Jr tubes so you will have to cut off a bit . The Jr Gent II and Jr Statesman II tubes are exactly the same size

follow3

The Jr. Gents and Statesman tubes are too large in diameter. The Sierra is the right diameter but is 2 1/4" long. So, a little bit will have to be trimmed off.

Originally posted by ldb2000

The Sierra tubes will work but they are longer then the Majestic Jr tubes so you will have to cut off a bit . The Jr Gent II and Jr Statesman II tubes are exactly the same size

ldb2000

Sorry to disagree but they are the same diameters I bought a supply of them when the majestic jr was released and have used them as replacemnts for both the jr gent II and jr statesman II as well .
It's the Gents and Statesman full size versions that are bigger...the same as a majestic full size.

Top Bottom