Imperial Rosewood Burl...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

I got this kit from CS and the blank came from Mike at Logs to Lumber in the classified section. I have not had a chance to post a pen in a few weeks so I thought that this was worthy. At least you will know that I am still making pens. It has a CA finish and is sanded to 12k mm. Hope you enjoy, Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2128.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 310
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I love the wood, and the pen probably looks great closed, but I just can't look at that rb section with a straight face. I always ordered these in fp and if somebody just had to have a rb I figured i would swap one from an emperor or something.

Of course, it's probably a moot point now, with both kits going away.

jttheclockman

Beautiful pice of timber. I love all woods in the rosewood family. They have such distinct grain and color and with the burl just puts it over the top. Thanks for showing.

seamus7227

you know, when i first saw this pic, i doubted that it was wood, your finish is excellent! Had me fooled for a PR blank at first. Very well done!

PaulDoug

Very pretty pen. Right kite, right wood, great job. I like RB's don't think I have uses a FP since the RB came out, but that's my HO, OK?

Top Bottom