Imperial Koi Fish on Canvas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Finally got around to turning this Koi fish Blank Canvas made by Marla and Jessie. These are beautiful blanks to work with. Easy to turn down without having to worry about turning into something and no seams in the blank.

Thanks for looking, Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 558
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Very nice, Keith. I have a few of those I need to finish. I think those Lotus kits you bought from me a while back would have looked great! Assuming the tubes are the same size (I can't remember).

Jgrden

Who is this "Marla" person? How do we find what she does? Darned nice canvas? blank.

John in Lake Arrowhead.

wiset1

It just doesn't get any better than this! You have to love the class and look of these blanks. You did a great job with it!

Jester777

I just wish I could find more photos of the ones people have completed, but I'm not sure how to go about it.. either way, it's wonderful to see :D

Thank you so much for sharing, I love seeing all completed pens with my artwork!

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job of painting the tubes Jessie with your talent. They really do make wonderful looking pens.

Keith "mrburls"

OKLAHOMAN

Keith your so right we're lucky to have talented people like Jessie and you to show off her work.
Jessie I think with the number of blanks we've sold that there a lot out there waiting to be turned.

jasontg99

Keith your so right we're lucky to have talented people like Jessie and you to show off her work.
Jessie I think with the number of blanks we've sold that there a lot out there waiting to be turned.

Yes Sir. I have a few and have yet to turn them. Hope to find the time soon. :wink:

Jester777

Well please let me know if and when you turn them! I'd really love to see which you chose and how they turn out! :D

Yes Sir. I have a few and have yet to turn them. Hope to find the time soon. :wink:

Top Bottom