I'm back!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Hey IAP,
Sorry I've been away for so long, I've had a lot going on since I was last here including some medical issues which required some operations. I always thought of all of you as like a second family and enjoyed our conversations very much so needless to say I've missed being here. I'm getting back into making pens again and specializing in Masonic work as I am now Worshipful Master of my lodge. So I'm putting two things I love doing together. Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and let you all know I'm here to stay. I'd also like to settle any old debts I may have so please contact me if I owe you anything lol.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Let's see.......How long you been gone? Happy that everything is fixed and healed.

What do you owe?

Let start with some pictures of your shop.
Then some pictures of your work.
Then alot of posting what you now know.
And there is no charge for the friendship of the IAP

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

(do you need anything?)

KenV

Welcome back

I resemble your remarks as I made pens for all the officers for my term in the East.

Have fun with your term.

John007

Hey IAP,
Sorry I've been away for so long, I've had a lot going on since I was last here including some medical issues which required some operations. I always thought of all of you as like a second family and enjoyed our conversations very much so needless to say I've missed being here. I'm getting back into making pens again and specializing in Masonic work as I am now Worshipful Master of my lodge. So I'm putting two things I love doing together. Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and let you all know I'm here to stay. I'd also like to settle any old debts I may have so please contact me if I owe you anything lol.

Welcome to you !!!

John

jttheclockman

Yea doesn't anyone look at the dates:biggrin: 2+ years old He has not been around. Brian has not posted since 7/19/2015. Hope everything is well with him but life does get in the way sometimes.

Top Bottom