I'm a believer now!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

I have read all of your compliments for Arizona Silhouette since joining IAP. To be honest, I thought some were a little over the top with the compliments.

Sunday evening, I placed my first order on Arizona Silhouette's website. I received an email first thing Monday morning confirming my order. By Monday evening, I had received confirmation my order was shipped.

Today, I received a nice box with my complete order and an amazing looking Blue BEB pen blank that found its way in the box.

Thanks Bill, for wonderful service. You certainly live up to your reputation.

I'm a believer now!

Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Some of my best dyed BEB has come from Bill.

As far as the box he sends stuff in, they're tornado proof on trying to get them open.

THarvey

This one had some cosmetic brushes, my wife wants me to turn.

She had the box opened when I got home. So, I do did not get to test the "tornado proof" theory.:D

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by airrat

Bill is fast with shipping. I just wish he didnt live in AZ so I could save the few bucks on taxes. LOL [:p][:p]

Tom, just have Bill ship to me here in PA. I promise I won't pilfer the package before I send it on to you!! :D;)

THarvey

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Originally posted by airrat

Bill is fast with shipping. I just wish he didnt live in AZ so I could save the few bucks on taxes. LOL [:p][:p]

Tom, just have Bill ship to me here in PA. I promise I won't pilfer the package before I send it on to you!! :D;)

I had the same thought about. Just wasn't fast enough with the typing.

cowchaser

Anyone else having problems with his site being slower than the dickens the last few days? Wanting to order a few things just don't want to wait for it to load each page. Worst than being on dial up.

Chasper

Note that when he sends a box the top and bottom are glued, in addition to being taped. Usually there is a waste piece of cardboard under the tape, no danger of a careless knife wielder damaging the merchandise. Packaging is tight to minimize weight but adequate to prevent damage. Then there is the freebie; major goodwill for a small investment and an opportunity to move out the dogs. The weekly special tells us that he understands that we need a deal to get started filling shopping carts. Then there is the merchandise itself; only the best. The sidebar incedentials from downloadable instructions, helpful hints to bit sizes is considerate and helpful. (CSUSA wants to sell me a bit for the new kit I'm buying, Bill tells me what size the bit is so I can check if I already have one). I think someone already mentioned the immediate turn around. Try calling him sometime and give him straight talk about a problem you are having, you will get a straight talk answer.

Then there is the grumpy, suspicious attitude that pops up from time to time (maybe over and over would be a better phrase choice)...... Maybe he has some customers who are overly picky and not entirely truthful on occasion. Does he provide all of this great service because he personally cannot settle for anything less, or because we are a bunch of picky idiots who whine if we get anything less? Does it matter? I recognize quality when I see it.

No, I am not BB, I am not his father, uncle, wife, nephew, or other relative. But I have some pretty good credentials to be able to recognize a well managed operation when I see it. Thanks for being there Bill, I hope you are getting rich from all the work you are doing, you earned it.

Dave_M

Yep,
I really like ordering from Bill. He supplies a great product and gets them packaged and shipped quick. Usually takes 3 days to get an order from AS and I find that kind of service hard to beat.

louie

There is no better customer service experience then from a small company where you deal directly with an owner who cares about his customers.

My first order from AS was consistent with what I have read here, fast, freebie and shipped tight in the box.

Thanks Bill

Lou
NJ

M

monkeynutz

Ditto what others have said. I can always count on Bill to do it right.

ESwindell

I agree with AS service. Placed my first order from them on Saturday night, email Monday am, and pm. I received my package on Tuesday with some extra things as well. Great communication, I can't believe how fast it got here. I placed an order with PSI and it took almost a week and it was mailed the same way and I only live 3 states away from them. Bill keep up the great work.
God Bless,
Eric

Top Bottom