If anyone's Paypal bounces..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

Was wondering why the money hadn't been taken out yet. Is say for example my set still being made and ready to be sent as soon as the paypal situation is resolved? :)

bitshird

Charlie, I wen't through some similar crap 2 months ago, it took a while to get it straightened out, I had to fax them proof I was a legitimate business, I guess being a subversive isn't in fashion any more, It took about a week after I called them and sent them the required documents, that pink bar at the top of you account is a bummer.
Thank heavens I had a second PayPal account.

bkersten

Can't wait to get an inquiry as to why I bought 28 layers of blue jean pen blank material CA'd together. Response to them, and probably Homeland Security who's monitoring them, will be it's for a new fashion style bullet roof vest.:eek: :eek:

Simplex

It does not surprise me that PayPayl would pull something like that. Awhile back I sold something on eBay and they held the funds the buyer sent me for 21 days. The same thing happened to my wife when she sold something for $0.99 (as if something would go out his/her way to commit a $0.99 fraud. In my opinion PayPal operates way outside of their authority as a money transfer service and tries to act more like a bank. Right now, they are involved in multiple class action lawsuits because of their operating practices (i.e. holding peoples' money). Unfortunately, they are the dominate service. With any luck PayPal will lose all of the lawsuits. Hopefully, Google Checkout will overtake them at some point.

Last edited:

PenMan1

Hell Charlie, with all the tool geeks here, we could take down a small Government WITHOUT a resin saver..............WE JUST WANT TO DO IT EFFICENTLY....there is bound to be some wood and other pen making stuff after the explosion:).

That's our Government...All AGAINST efficency and cost savings:).

PenMan1

I've been on the suspected "terrorist watch list" since 2002. My alarm system went off while we were away. When the police responded, they had to "check the premises" to make sure no haints or gobblins were in the house.

The poor cops didn't understand the machinery, scales, timers.,batteries, guns, ammo and "unidentified fluids", so I got on the bomber list.........The good news is that all that stuff scares the hell out of "would be" burgulars and when our alarms go off the police gets here in seconds....I kinda like being on that list!

BigguyZ

I like PayPal, but it's far from a perfect service.

My biggest frustration is that it can take days for charges to hit your account. When you track everything online and don't have a check register... it's easy to forget and overdraft... DAMHIK.

Also, I ordered some MicroSD cards on ebay and paid via PayPal. They wre fake/ counterfiet from China (SURPRISE!!). Of course, you have to ship the item back with a tracking number. Well, any tracked service to China was much much more than the item's cost. So I got hosed on that one.

Minotbob

Ever since Paypal got on their high moral authority and blocked anything to do with firearms, ammo etc I searched for an alternative. I signed up with Gpal, https://www.gpal.net. Maybe we should try to migrate to something besides Paypal.

tbroye

You may have to come up with a SKU # for each type of mold and use that instead of Cigar, Sierra. They might think you are selling the Sierra Nevada Mountains to a drug Cartel.

Top Bottom