IAP Bushings app query - IOS related

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fnfalguy

Not sure where this would go for a question, but here goes. I'm confused using the app on my iPad mini vs regular iPad. They are both using the same version, same update date, and same options. However, instructions to the kits aren't visible on the ipad but they are on the mini. (Screen shots attached). Anyone have any clue as I'd really like to replace my binder by the lathe with a much smaller electronic version.

8461DA16-3EC4-430F-B7F8-180A14C7525F.png
6162E160-131A-4B2E-88F0-4ECCDAAD7F43.jpeg
DC142D29-2CDB-4BCC-8B8F-549522E5F19D.png

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The database has not fully downloaded on either device.

Go to Settings->Display&Brightness and turn off Auto Lock.

Then close & relaunch the app (do not delete & reinstall - just close & restart).

It should start a database download in about 20 seconds. You will get a pop up message. Click OK and do not leave the app. You can use it, but do not switch to another app while the download is in progress.

It will pick up from where it last left off, and will give you another pop up message when it finishes.

Repeat for the other device.

When finished, the database update date should be 7-22-23.

fnfalguy

The database has not fully downloaded on either device.

Go to Settings->Display&Brightness and turn off Auto Lock.

Then close & relaunch the app (do not delete & reinstall - just close & restart).

It should start a database download in about 20 seconds. You will get a pop up message. Click OK and do not leave the app. You can use it, but do not switch to another app while the download is in progress.

It will pick up from where it last left off, and will give you another pop up message when it finishes.

Repeat for the other device.

When finished, the database update date should be 7-22-23.
Thank you Sir. Downloading now.

Top Bottom