IAP 2009 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-13 FEB QUESTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMadore

if the lathe is taken, and the chucks are taken.... can I have the little square sticks? They would make great railroad ties for an ' O ' scaler.

Oh great. Just GREAT! Another stupid "what's this wood?" question for the ID game. Yup, I can see it now: This wood, lifted from a dead guy, is often used for O scale railroad ties....

Yup, as if the current one isn't freakin' hard enough....

I hate you

Cheers!

Gary

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

In the early days of france if you were caught doing something wrong, they would lop off your head with a guillotine. If the blade hung up on the wooden rails and stopped before taking off your head, it was considered an act of God and you were set free. This one day the law had two petty thieves and an ENGINEER who had got caught doing something wrong. The blade screeches to a stop inches above the first thieves neck and they let him go. As he is running into the woods they free up the blade and strap down the second petty thief. This time the blade only makes it half way down before binding up and stopping. They turn the second thief loose, free up the blade and grab the engineer, who has been intently watching, as they lead him over to strap him into the guillotine, he screams, wait, wait, I think I see the problem......

GaryMadore

I just GOTTA post one of my favourites - even though it isn't engineer-bashing.

Sincere apologies to any and all who might take offence....

What's the difference between someone with an engineering degree, someone with a science degree, and someone with an arts degree?

Someone with an engineering degree says "How is that?"

Someone with a science degre says "Why is that?"

and

Someone with an arts degree says "Would you like fries with that?"

hee hee hee

haw haw haw

(snicker, chortle)

OK, I gotta go hide from all the BA holders.... <poof>

Cheers!

Gary

dntrost

You guys think you were kidding stand back it's gonna blow!!

Attachments

• Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 132

Pen Maker

I know this guy, He's Drexler Blinkinhoph 2972 from the dogwood star quadrant. Watchout he sports a mean trilithium phaser. Word of Note: It's the innocent looking lil dawg that's the brains behind the outfit.

Pen Maker

well that just took the fun out of this conversation. I mean that and the fact 'I haven't sent in the correct antsir yet'. 80)

Pen Maker

well I'm doing better here, than I do with my lady folk. I made it to day five here. Never get past day three... well nevermind, that's not important...

Pen Maker

Well since I'm barred out... DION

How many grains of rice can you get in a quart jar? Take that then divide it by the number of jelly beans you can get in a quart jar as well.

(how many engineers joined IAP in 2008??? I think he's getting some questions from Randy_ )

great12b4ever

I don't know why everyone is jumping on Dion. It is obvious what the problem is. Yesterday he couldn't spell engineer, and now he claims he are one. I do like the dog, tho but I have a question for Dion. How often does the dog give you permission to say you are in control of things?????

Pen Maker

ssssh, don't even mention the dog... You'll be standing over here with the rest of us.

Rick_G

Bummer I already sent mine in using the bio and occupation. Oh well I would not likely have won even if I had the right number. What surprises me is after working with eng. in the nuclear power industry and Air Force for nearly 40 years is that there were more than 70 people willing to admit they were engineers.

Top Bottom