I Wonder If Anyone Here Can Relate To This

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

t001xa22

I saw this and thought: someone has been peeking through the proverbial keyhole. The clincher was that recently I woke up one morning, going to make the usual visit. As my bones and joints sounded off, my wife awoke asking "why are you making popcorn so early?" I told you it was just me getting all adjusted for the day.

Attachments

• SnapCracklePop.jpg
    SnapCracklePop.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 268
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

triw51

I do relate oh how I can relate. Some mornings my fingers hurt I cant make a fist I dont wear my wedding ring anymore because of joint swelling. But if I dont see my obit in the morning paper I get up again. Thank God I can get up....

Wingdoctor

It sounds like me! My knees, shoulder and neck pop all the time and I can't always make a fist with my right hand.

25 years ago an older friend told me "After 40, if you wake up in the morning and something doesn't hurt; you died during the night!" Amen brother!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It sounds like me! My knees, shoulder and neck pop all the time and I can't always make a fist with my right hand.

25 years ago an older friend told me "After 40, if you wake up in the morning and something doesn't hurt; you died during the night!" Amen brother!![/quote] Well someone told me that probably 50 years ago now and I laughed.....But that sure is the truth.

shadetree_1

I figure if I'm vertical and taking in oxygen and not looking at the roots from the bottom side, IT'S A GOOD DAY !!! Even with all the popping and cracking!

Top Bottom