I need a blank!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JRay8

My wifes sister has requested a pen that "looks like the sunrise or sunset".
ummm....yeah.....ok.....what the heck does that look like!?!?
does anyone have a blank that fits the bill here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Jim, I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor. My wife wanted that color for our dinning room wall. After making the paint people mad at all the paint stores in the area, I finally convinced her that the color she wanted was a God color and man was incapable of producing it. We now have several gallons of almost Sunset rose, pink,red, gold even brown paint here at home. I truly hope you have better luck.
Charles

JRay8

Jim, I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor. My wife wanted that color for our dinning room wall. After making the paint people mad at all the paint stores in the area, I finally convinced her that the color she wanted was a God color and man was incapable of producing it. We now have several gallons of almost Sunset rose, pink,red, gold even brown paint here at home. I truly hope you have better luck.
Charles
it gets better... "sunrise or sunset on the water" :confused:

kenspens

leave it to a woman to request something from her husband or relative that is sure to twist his tighty whities in a bunch trying to fill her request!!
lmbo!! good luck
may i suggest taking her for sunset strolls and crack of dawn coffee time! lol
i hope you truly find it!!
sincerely
ken brown
kenspens

Last edited:

Andrew_K99

I'd imagine woods and a cast blank are out of the question but you could contact Marla [Crickett] and discuss this theme for one of her painted blanks.

AK

t001xa22

Jim, I don't know if this helps, but this pen was done with a material called "Desert Sunset". I guess it's all in your imagination whether it looks that way or not.

Attachments

• DesertSunsetSierraElegant4.jpg
    DesertSunsetSierraElegant4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 164

el_d

That would be two blanks ripped and glued together with a thin horizon line between them, or aluminum.

Or a sunset printed on a nice STICKER.......

GoodTurns

having been on the receiving end of the "you spend how much time and money in that shop and can't do this one simple thing for me" look...went and looked in my stash....let me know if any of these are close to sunrise/set/water....

Attachments

• sunish blanks.jpg
    sunish blanks.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 225

76winger

I guess you could always take a picture of a ocean sunset and turn it into a decal to be applied a blank, probably white in color to help light up the photo in the decal...

Maybe that for the cap and a sand-brown color for the bottom!

navycop

Top Bottom