I missed you PR!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
I don't know if it is the fumes or what, but i am feeling all squishy inside about Polyester Resin. I haven't had any for a while and had to resort to trying a little sample of alumilite i had. I messed the alumilite up and just got frustrated. Now i am casting with good ole PR again. If Loving PR is wrong....... I don't wanna be right!:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I should have me some more PR tomoorow. Atleast that's what the tracking number says. Gonna cast up Hillbilly Jones' Big Brother:wink:

bitshird

PR Rules, I gave my Alumilite away, never eve tried it, I'm just about out, and so much for shelf life, this stuff is some I got fro Ed4copies about a year and a half ago, and it's beeen in a hot store room, but it still cures on time and works good on snake skins and worthless wood.

Craftdiggity

I don't know if it is the fumes or what, but i am feeling all squishy inside about Polyester Resin. I haven't had any for a while and had to resort to trying a little sample of alumilite i had. I messed the alumilite up and just got frustrated. Now i am casting with good ole PR again. If Loving PR is wrong....... I don't wanna be right!:cool:

Ditto.:)

glycerine

Yep, I'm working on a silicone mold so I can do more PR casting! I used to just take some wood and clamp a mold together. That's a bit of a pain. This will be much nicer!

RAdams

Banned
I bought two tubes while at wally world just the other day. Now i have 3 small, and 3 large molds, and a tube for some experimental molds!!

PTownSubbie

Yep, I'm working on a silicone mold so I can do more PR casting! I used to just take some wood and clamp a mold together. That's a bit of a pain. This will be much nicer!

And last a lot longer!! Once you make one and discover how easy it is, you can make about anything....

Top Bottom