I missed it

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pewink

Banned
It's been a while since I've visited this website.
I joined, and then life got complicated. During some recent cleaning for an upcoming move, I found a box of pen making supplies that have never been used.
I actually forgot about the box, and pen making never entered my mind after that. Now, that I've found these materials, I'm interested in trying my hand at the craft.

After the discovery of the box, I remembered this website (I couldn't remember the name, and had to Google it), and thought I would get active. I had a few issues getting going, but I have it working now. It seems different than I remember it, but I've been reading through some of the information, and I ran across the logo contest.
I see I missed the entry period, however, I did do a little doodle. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to show it, but if it's not intrusive, I could show it.

I have some reading to do before I place a pen on my lathe, and there is entirely too much information available. I'm sure to get lost, and confused, but I will do my best.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pewink

Banned
Yes sir, I could save it for next year. However, I will likely get side tracked before then, and I wouldn't get to show it then either.
It's not a big deal since, I certainly can't compare to the contestants shown.

I'm positive I'll have some stupid questions, that have likely been asked many times before. So, I'll keep those to myself, and try to find the answer with some searching, as to not look or feel incompetent.

Curly

I think you took what I said wrong. If you want to show it now go ahead and do a different one next year. There are no stupid questions except those that are not asked. The reference to the library is more to inspire as there will be lots in there that you may not have seen before. If you took my post as a "Go look it up" post I apologize as it wasn't meant that way.

pewink

Banned
I didn't take your comment negatively. I've seen on other media sites, that repetitive questions become annoying.
Some people are impatient with new people. I've learned to search for an answer, before bugging someone. Most times, it
reveals unintended and useful information, that wouldn't have been covered by asking. I learn best by reading and failing, and then reading again, until I finally accomplish the task.

Top Bottom