I made the blank specifically for this pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

I had a 24K Princess pen kit with white stones and just could not find anything I really wanted to put on it....so....I made my own. This is the first time I have tried casting a full size blank for a specific pen. I wanted a golden white with gold swirls. I came pretty close to what I had in mind.

Attachments

• IMG_5858-web.jpg
    IMG_5858-web.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 296
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

Looks great as always! You did a great job casting that blank and matching it up to the kit!

How do you like that kit? I can't decide if I like it or not, I think a lot depends on the blank that is matched up with it.

G1Pens

Looks great as always! You did a great job casting that blank and matching it up to the kit!

How do you like that kit? I can't decide if I like it or not, I think a lot depends on the blank that is matched up with it.

The ladies seem to like the kit a lot. It seems well made. It has some substance to it. I agree, though....the blank makes it or breaks it.

IPD_Mrs

I think you did a pretty darn good job making a blank specifically for a kit. I'm impressed. Nice work and although I don't normally like the "bling kits" you made that one look good!

Brooks803

Wow, Gary. How long have you been casting again??? Gotta keep my eye on you! Wonderful work. You managed to make a blank that complemented that kit instead of one that would fight to be noticed. I can't belive I'm going to say this...but the pimp crystals work on this one.

InvisibleMan

Wow, nice job! I have a red and blue kit sitting around waiting for something to look right. I made a pink one for my daughter. I didn't even buy a clear one because I didn't know what I would ever do with it. Tough kit to match in my opinion. You did great.

Top Bottom