I know it's my own fault but...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

Woodcraft is having its free shipping deal, so I ordered some stuff I could have ordered for less elsewhere. But the shipping saved enough to make it cheaper.

Well, "SuperSaver" shipping = FedEx SmartPost. AKA: Slowest Boat

Crap. A week to get the stuff. Ugh. Sure would have been nice if they identified the SuperSaver shipping as SmartPost. I would have skipped it had I known.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lazyguy

I hate that "SmartPost" it just means that it will sit at the PO for a week before they scratch up enough effort to deliver.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Free Shipping

Well what you need to do is get a little more "laid back". I used to get upset about things like that too...but life has gotten a lot easier since I decided not to worry about or get upset over things I can't control.

DurocShark

Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Nov 2, 2010

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Nov 8, 2010

:frown:

stolicky

Its certainly better than the typical effort PSI puts into its shipping. Order something and you a message stating that it should be shipped within the next week!

jttheclockman

I just ordered some Cambridge kits from them and it took about 4 days and actually got the order on Saturday which surprised me. I also got free shipping which they had a over $25 and free shipping. Worked for me.:)

mach9

I ordered some stuff from them a couple of weeks ago on the free shipping deal. It also gave me some ridiculous estimated delivery date. But the package actually arrived much quicker, about 3-4 days if I remember correctly.

Dan26

I ordered some stuff from PSI and it was sitting on my door step the next day. I got the goods before I got the email comfirming shipment. Still trying to figure that out.

DurocShark

I've been spoiled with most companies shipping FedEx ground or USPS Priority. Both usually get to me in 2-3 days. 4 at the outside (from LauLau since they're out in the middle of the ocean... heh)

The only place I deal with that uses "SnailPost" is Woot. I won't do this with Woodcraft again.

Top Bottom