I FIXED IT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
:biggrin: Same pen as in "Can you see it?" thread. Got the bushings straightened out. Turned the lower barrel to the right size,and built up the upper barrel with CA. I love this blank! C-M-E-D-B-D-I's ?:biggrin: Thanks for looking and,comments always appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well Chuck, another masterpiece you got there. I really thought there was no hope for it. But once again you made it work.

jskeen

Excellent! I had sorta mentally written that one off, but ya done good with it. Now the question, you going to keep it or sell it?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Excellent! I had sorta mentally written that one off, but ya done good with it. Now the question, you going to keep it or sell it?
This was going to be a keeper when Bree sent me the blank.It goes in with my collection of pens made from blanks that other friends sent me.Thank you James!
See, now that is the difference between a rookie and a pro, you turned a mistake into a sweet pen.
Thank you Neil.I just did what I thought you would do.:biggrin:

hewunch

Great save my friend! Do you want to start a pool on how many coats of CA it took to fix the mistake? Kinda like jellybeans in a jar?

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
My dad always said that the mark of a craftsman is the ability to hide his mistakes so well that they look like a design element. You da craftsman.

Top Bottom