I call it Slipstream

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rich L

Rich L

I didn't want to duplicate too much - there are a few more photos in the Advanced Pen Making forum along with process photos and descriptions.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f56/new-processes-new-pen-pic-heavy-long-102731/

solid sterling barrels and clip
homemade clip
nickel silver section
Bock nib
threaded acrylic insert in cap
other aluminum fittings inside
Mother of pearl button on tail
hand cranked guilloché
125mm long, 71 grams

Cheers,
Rich

Attachments

• IMGP0005.jpg
    IMGP0005.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 476
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jjartwood

You call it what you want,I'll call it an amazing piece of work in design and craftsmanship
That is Stunning! I don't know what else I can say,I'm dumbfounded
Beautiful,Beautiful,Beautiful!!!!!
Mark

alamocdc

Oh my! So many adjectives, so little space to write them! Yet they all seem pale in comparison. So I'll just say, if you aren't happy with it, feel free to send it to me. I'll find it a good home... in my pocket! :wink:

wiset1

If only I could afford a Rose Engine...I still wouldn't come close to what you can do with yours, ha ha ha. Just amazing work across so many levels.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mmmmm......not bad........keep practicing and you're sure to get there eventually. :biggrin::tongue:

Rich L

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments!

Nicely done Rich. How many hours do you have in making this pen?

Almost impossible to say as there's a ton of NRE in it - processes developed, improved, failed - scrapped parts for one reason or another - redesign, etc. The next one will have a bit more redesign and then it turns into about a day worth of work for a pen that includes all the engraving and stuff.

Mmmmm......not bad........keep practicing and you're sure to get there eventually. :biggrin::tongue:

Come on over and give me some lessons! Everyone has something new and different to share. :biggrin:

Cheers, folks,
Rich

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Come on over and give me some lessons! Everyone has something new and different to share. :biggrin:

Cheers, folks,
Rich

LOL Rich, yours and a few others workshops are ones I'd consider selling either my kids or even some of my less used body parts to visit!!:rolleyes:
Not sure what I could show you though!!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom