I am a penturner from South Korea.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Prace

I live in Busan city. South Korea and I am a mananger of Korean' s penturner's group. I made a Stabilized pen blanks from natural wood burls.

I am very happy to intoroduce you about Korean penturner's resent state.

Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Prace, welcome to IAP. Glad you're here. Tell us about some of the woods you use in Korea. Lots of knowledge and wood to be found here on IAP. Rocky

Prace

Hi Prace, welcome to IAP. Glad you're here. Tell us about some of the woods you use in Korea. Lots of knowledge and wood to be found here on IAP. Rocky

I am normally using maple burl and Boxelder burl. It's from USA.

Rockytime

Hi and welcome from Colorado. Interesting you are turning woods from USA. What kind of woods do you have near where you live? Again, welcome to IAP.

robutacion

I am normally using maple burl and Boxelder burl. It's from USA.

G'day mate from South Australia and welcome to the IAP family.

I'm surprised that you are not using many of the excellent native woods you have in your country, here

It would be interesting to expand that issue if you have any knowledge of the trees you have around, don't be embarrassed if you don't know that much about that, many turners here from all corners of the world don't know that tree species are native to them, which is OK.

But if you do, tell us a little bit about them, particularly in the area you live.

Good luck.:)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom