humor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

That was great Lyle. LOML would not use gifts as an excuse to send me to the doghouse, she would just send me.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I am sort of scared right now, my wife has made her Xmas list and the first item is a vacuum and the second is a new microwave oven. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. Maybe I should just go out back and start build an addition on the doghouse now. Think she would get mad if I put a new Jacuzzi (big screen TV, satelite dish)in the doghouse?

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I am sort of scared right now, my wife has made her Xmas list and the first item is a vacuum and the second is a new microwave oven. Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Well, you have to buy them now. But DO NOT put wrapping paper on them
or count them as gifts. See, that's the trick.. if you treat these things as
gifts, you go to the dog house. You have to do something ROMANTIC for
the 'real' gift.. something like jewelry or lingerie or a weekend getaway for
a monster truck pull. No wait .. hold on ..

(Diary .. 12/26/06 .. gave her the ..)

Nope, scratch the monster truck pull and lingerie.. My bad. And if I
remember correctly from 04, upgrading your cable to include the NFL
Sports Pack and the Playboy Channel doesn't count, either.

I never knew there was a tunnel under there, though. Mine just has an old
blanket. And it smells.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Yikes! You have two choices: move into the dog house now; ORRR Give the "house" a gift of the vacuum and give HER a gift of a diamond necklace. Costs less in the long run!

GK

I am sort of scared right now, my wife has made her Xmas list and the first item is a vacuum and the second is a new microwave oven. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. Maybe I should just go out back and start build an addition on the doghouse now. Think she would get mad if I put a new Jacuzzi (big screen TV, satelite dish)in the doghouse?

rdunn12

Try this for the dog house.I gave my wife a vacuum and a set of pots and pans for Chistmas one year.Boy,what a bad decision that was!Followed it up the next year with a diamond ring.So all was forgiven.As far as I know.

Rick_G

I think I'm ok, we agreed to give the money to a charity instead of buying each other gifts this year.. course I did cover my but. We had to cut her wedding ring off this fall when she had hand surgery. First time it's been off in 42 years. I took it out to get fixed and resized this morning. It'll be back in time for Christmas.

THarvey

I think I'm ok, we agreed to give the money to a charity instead of buying each other gifts this year.. course I did cover my but. We had to cut her wedding ring off this fall when she had hand surgery. First time it's been off in 42 years. I took it out to get fixed and resized this morning. It'll be back in time for Christmas.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! Rick is one guy that will stay out of the doghouse this year. Great job!!!

As for my doghouse... I don't think there is a tunnel under mine. I think mine is over the septic tank, cause I seem to always be in deep....(well you get the picture). :rolleyes:

amosfella

Well, I bought a new lathe (after my old one coughed it up it's last time), then used the pens I made on that lathe to trade for a leather backpack that she wanted. I might be out of the doghouse. :D

Top Bottom