HRB Full size Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Nolan

Remember this thread well here is the pen finally....Yah got some time today and went ahead and finished it up for a new 2010 personal pen. Comments welcome. Sorry for the photos but just took a few quick photos.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49429

DEC2009001.jpg

DEC2009002.jpg

DEC2009003.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Nolan !!! You make pens ???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And Awesome looking ones at that . Looks like your saving the Premo blanks for yourself , great timber and pen .
You can NEVER tell what a blank will look like untill you turn it down .

Last edited:

mrburls

Nolan, That is a beautiful two tone pen you turned from that blank. You just never know quiet what you will end up with sometimes.

Keith "mrburls"

TurnaPen

Of course, your customer needs to be educated also, so send a picture to him of that beautiful Emperor in two tone Rosewood Burl. Remember to explain that you never know what may be inside a peice of wood. Well done. Amos

drayman

looks ok from over the pond nolan, but you should send it over just to make sure it's great.:bananen_smilies104::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn::RockOn:

Wolfdancer

Banned
Ok Nolan who did you get to make it for you? Its a really nice pen I would have been very happy with that blank. Some folks you just cant please no matter how hard you try.

jttheclockman

I agree that is a stunner. The blank fits the kit and the two tones does it justice. Great job. Thanks for showing.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, Nolan, I'm really glad you sat down at the lathe long enough to make that pen. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Top Bottom