Howdy from Tucson, AZ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello!
I am 14 and just recently started using my account on this forum, so I thought I might introduce myself. I have been in the penturning hobby/business for about 3 years now. My name is Stephen Roland, and for those who know him, Seth Roland (Rolandranch) is my older brother. I have had a blast on the forum through entering the contests during the bash and I can't wait to get to know more of the people on this forum!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Stephen !!! . You guys from the Roland family, even though you have been members for a relatively short time, have made significant contributions to the promotion of pen turning and also to the feeling of camaraderie here.

We love to hear what you are up to. We admire your efforts to fund your college/university education through constructive activities. We love the ideas you contribute. It's win..win..win for everybody, I think. Please tell us what you are doing/making and don't hesitate to ask for input. Us oldtimers learn a lot from helping newcomers like yourself and your brothers. And, I might add, you guys inspire us to no end !

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP from Ohio.

Have fun on the Forum!

(Check your PM's :) - as the Ballpoint Contest Co-Winner, you have an invitation).

OZturner

Welcome Stephen, from Sydney Australia,
I agree completely with what Mal said.
I couldn't have expressed it better.
Look forward to seeing your Posts.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom