How to turn a Slimline into a Jr. Gent 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kenny Durrant

Kenny Durrant

First you have to steal or borrow a few ideas to add to some of your own and build and turn a slimeline pen.
Second you need to enter a contest here on the IAP.
Third you have to hope and pray enough people like and vote for your pen to put you in the top 3.
Then you take the prize, which in my case was a Paua Abolone Shell Blank, and order the proper kit and turn.

This is another way I would like to say thanks to those who keep this web site going and to those who do all the work to run the contest. Also to those who donate the prizes especially Ron Robbins for the one I received.

Attachments

• pen 2.jpg
    pen 2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 325
  • pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Thought you were going to tell us Chris Angel came to your house.

But that's a fun way to do it too!!!! Congrats, and thanks for sharing!!!!

Scott (John Gault needs to show up here) B

Kenny Durrant

Sorry now I get it! If you will look again at the first thread I said I entered the slimline contest and won the abalone blank. Therefore I had a slimline and in the end had a Jr.Gent.

TurtleTom

I knew Kenny, just having a bit of fun with you. Nice work BTW.
I sure would like to watch him make those abalone blanks, I've worked that stuff before and let me tell you it's not so easy to do what he's doing with it.

Last edited:

Kenny Durrant

No problem Tom. I guess we had better start having fun with each other because it's no fun watching the Rangers. Ha Ha. If things don't get any better it might get a little noisy from up north.

Skie_M

Hmmm .... well, I had this here slimline pen in that there summer extravaganza thingamaflutter and so I followed your steps as close as I could ... but mine turned into a fountain pen!

attachment.php

Does I needs to fix it?

Actually, now that I git me a better looksee at yourn ... you gots you a fountain pen too! And it looks essackly the same as mine do! We must have both ordered them pen kits from Exotic Blanks!

Oh, before I go an ferget! I gots to thank our good friend brownsfn2 for donatin' this beeeeutious set of abalone shell blanks as a prize in that Summer Extravanaza thingamaflutter... Thank you, Ron, for an awesome prize!

Attachments

• Paua FP1.jpg
    Paua FP1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Top Bottom