Votes: 1 0.3%
  • In my nineties or beyond.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • It's not polite to ask!

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgimbel

Just turned 60. I don't work any more, disabled, but between turning pens, doing scrollwork and trying to fit stained glass in I work harder now then when I was paid to work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm not that old, but one of the guys at work asked me what it was like to kill the last dinosaur. I told him the last Brontasarus was tough because he kept wagging his tail as I tried to run up it to smack him on the head :wink:. The last Trex was easier because by then we had found a way to put spikes on our clubs. :biggrin:

Rick P

Happy birthday Dudley.........My wife is the proud gardian of a 4 year old and a 44 year old, my birthday was july 1.

I honestly think age is a frame of mind, I have known folks in there 80's who wern't as old as the average 20 year old and far too many 20 year olds who were ready for the retierment home.

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
I've been wondering what the age make up is here on the IAP, there is another post today asking about about the younger crowd but I thought i'd make a poll that'll cover all ages.

So, how old are you? I'm 31.

Maybe missed the vote process, BUT I will be 86 tomorrow. So I guess that will make TWO of us in the eighties. How old is the other one?

Rick P

If it makes you feel better new london88 I was recently showing off my album of concert tickets too my nephew who just started college........about half way through I realized all the shows I have seen since he was born are on the last page! Did some digging, I have several concert shirts older than he is!

tbroye

Old enough to know better, but young enough to try again. I will be 69 in September. After 5 years of gain weight and living with an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and some other issues caused by these issues and finially flunking my lates blood test that

renowb

Looks like the old farts (including me) are taking it!:biggrin::):peace::hypnotized::turtle::sleepy::snail:

bitshird

Man I'm 67 and glad to see that there are not many that are in their 70s, this must mean they got smart and found something more relaxing to do..

snyiper

Body is 53 but the mind just cant clear puberty!!!! Happy birthday Dudley!!
Well at least he called em sneakers and not PF Flyers!!!!

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Well at least he called em sneakers and not PF Flyers!!!!

PF Flyers make you run your fastest. Jump your highest! :biggrin:

I wanted those.. we couldn't afford them, but I wanted 'em for Christmas.
PF Flyers and a Jimmy Jet. :tongue:

ctubbs

There is an old man living in my bathroom. I see him every morning, it surly can't be me, I'm just a kid. I have been told that I am in my second childhood. Taint so, I never left my first one. Turned 67 on income tax day this year. That is 37 years past where I swore I would never make it. Who would want to be 30 in the 60's?

Happy Birthday to all you Freedom Month babies!!!!!

Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Old enough to know better, but young enough to try again. 69 in September. I wonder if my 8 month old Grandson will be out of diapers before I am in em? that's what I tell him when I change him. "you better remember this because you may have to do it for me someday.

Top Bottom