Hoser rollerballs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul Downes

I remember a previous discusion regarding the hoser (hauser) roller ball cartridges that come with many of the kits we use. I haven't found them reliable at all. I replace every one with schmidt cartridges. Where is the cheapest place to buy schmidt refills? I've looked around and there seems to be some resonable vendors out there, but thought I'd ask to veerify my options.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul Downes

Lou, how do I get the refills at wholesale price? Your price looks great and I will order some but I wan't sure how to order them from your website at the price you quoted.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Paul - Thanks for being my "straight man". I have just set up a "gateway" or "funnel" website for the wholesale side of my business. Give me a few minutes and I will have the information posted in the "Most Valued Vendors" forum. I don't want to clutter up the "Penturning" forum with what amounts to an advertisement. [8D]

redfishsc

Ditto on the Hauser. I literally use them to mix epoxy and then throw them away-- I even started a thread about this a few months back. It's the most useful thing I've found for them other than to counterweight the landfill.

That being said, I almost always put a Pilot G2 "fine" in the rollerballs I sell (unless the mfr gives me the Schmidt). DO NOT use the "extra fine" as they tend to be scratchy, but the "fine" are great refills, as are the Uniball 207, though the 207 protrudes from the tip moreso than other refills, which looks a bit odd, but it writes great.

Paul Downes

Thaanks lou for your reply. I am looking and waiting........no hurry, I was able to canabalize some other kits to get the orders out.

I think you might have something there redfishsc, We might have to get a contest together to find the most creative use for useless refills. They might make darts if you could sharpen the point.......awe heck the probably wouldn't stick. I wonder if they would shoot out of a pellet gun?

Top Bottom