Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's another Honduran Rosewood Burl this time on a Black Titanium Jr. Gentleman. Had fun making it. The pictures turned out a little darker than I would have liked. Comments welcome and thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman_2.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman_2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman_1.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Jr. Gentleman.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments. I'm experimenting using a light box either with and without a macro ring flash. I think the reflection coming off the pen covers up some of the detail of the burl wood. Anyway, gotta keep trying:rolleyes: Doc

Last edited:

Eyeshooter

Hi, Doc.

Another exquisite pen. You've convinced me to buy some rosewood. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I can play this weekend while it continues to snow.

John

PenPal

Those immortal words by Bugs Bunny Whats up Doc pretty meaningless here nothing further from the truth for mine.

I confess to the Addiction for Rosewoods plural from all over the world they can be beautiful one time spectacular the next as this one surely is.

Since confession is good for the soul as a real slowed down photographer I never would have thought to use a ring flash but you have succeeded with yours. Unlike the crowds here in Canberra attending the Summernats Hot Rods and Classic Car Show who shout out to the girls going past all sorts of trite sayings I say to everyone who is taking shots of deep and darkish pens show us your pics.

I need to remember a former Leader in Govt here life was not meant to be easy.

Standout pen from any angle, I take the view you have a great seeing eye and carefull turning stimulates the senses. Know why you drive yourself out of your comfort zone too for creation satisfies, natural verses tradition.

Top pen well seen.

Kind regards Peter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom