Honduran Rosewood Burl in the A.M.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Finished at daybreak. (Slipping a little:eek: ) It's Honduras Rosewood Burl on a Gold Cambridge Rollerball with Sterling Silver Accents. The wood is highly figured and I hope it's notable in the pictures. On a subject unrelated to this pen, I'm really excited because my Byrnes table saw is coming in today and am looking forward to doing some segmenting this weekend. Anyway, I hope you like this pen. Comments are welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball_2.jpg
    HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball_2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 219
  • HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball.jpg
    HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 159
  • HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball_1.jpg
    HRB Cambridge Gold_SS Rollerball_1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

I think you have your days and nights mixed up Doc! :)

Great looking pen! You're not only a great craftsman, but also photographer. Can you come over and take some pictures of my pens for me! :biggrin:

PenPal

Doc,

When I use this word to describe the grain on your tough pen know that this burl to me is chunky meaning substantial not enormous. The eyes expand into waves of colour creating a depth to amaze.

You must scour the universe to locate such timber it compares with the very best I have seen
Knowing also that extreme grain can mean extra care you sure licked that into a mighty pen.
Sometimes I appreciate a picture can convey so much as we can concentrate avoiding the bling of the hardware just staring in total awe of Mother Nature so rarely revealed in such a small way.

We are off in an hour back around 1pm our time and I look forward to reading further accolades about your pen, this true masterpiece.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom