Homeless again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wolfdancer

Banned
Hello All

Well this has been a year of ups and downs. I have made a few new freinds and lost a very good friend and his wife. I wish I would have not caused that but you cant undo what you have done other than say truly you are very sorry. ONce again I am homeless. My wife has left me and this time its for good. I will check in as I can and fill orders as I can so please dont go away leave messages. I will do my best at getting all orders out asap Rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Rod,

I'm very sorry to hear of your difficulties. Please know that you will be in my prayers.

Take care and God Bless.

Jim Smith

leehljp

Member Liaison
I too will lift you in prayer. I can't imagine the pain you feel but I and others on this forum are here for you if we can help.

Hank Lee
Japan

robutacion

G'day Rod,

Sometimes, when we hit a really low patch in our life's, it feels that is just the end, the pain is unbearable , and the brain start to play tricks on you...! for those of us that have been there, we know how it feels and how much a bad life turn can drain a person's energy and hope. For those that have been there, we also know that things will change regardless, time will do things to us we never though possible and not all are bad things so, hang in there, things can only go up and better after hitting the bottom of the hole. Life can only be lived if you are in it...!:wink::)

Best of luck!

Cheers
George

David Keller

Hang in there

Just stumbled across this thread and wanted to say hang in there. I've sent you a few PMs regarding some HRB shorts I ordered a while back , but I now understand the reason for the delay. Please know that I'm sorry if I've been bugging you about the order... You've obviously got more pressing issues right now.

Take care of yourself first, and fill the order whenever you get a chance. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Looks like you've got a lot of friends here, and I hope 2010 is the start of better things for you.

djwood1

Rodney, Sorry to hear of such bad times. I hope and pray that things get better for you. Let us know if there is something we can do for you. We can at least chat with you. You have all kinds of friends to talk to here at IAP and that can help some. Best of luck!

Daniel

Rodney, My prayers are with you. My year has not been a very good one either. I set here thinking how I am not that far behind you on the same path. Hang in there.

markgum

Rodney; I too will keep you in my prayers. 2009 was a tough year for me also, and hopefully 2010 will be better for everyone.

Top Bottom