Home Brew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cajun skeeter

cajun skeeter

Majestic Jr, with home brewed alligator jaw bone cast in Alumilite . Finding the bone pile in a pasture was the easy part, getting past the odor was the hard part.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
OK, so I'm from the north of Ohio...

The pen looks great as presented and made... I just can't get beyond sticking an alligator jaw bone in my pocket :eek::eek::eek:. Let alone holding it in my hand :mad-tongue: Kind of like trying to write with a petrified chicken skull (Hmnnn............ I'll get back to you on that!.

However, I DO admire the craftsmanship!!!

cajun skeeter

The pen looks great as presented and made... I just can't get beyond sticking an alligator jaw bone in my pocket :eek::eek::eek:. Let alone holding it in my hand :mad-tongue: Kind of like trying to write with a petrified chicken skull (Hmnnn............ I'll get back to you on that!.

I've heard of worst things being cast :eek:

BSea

I've heard of worst things being cast :eek:
PLEASE DON'T Tell us.:biggrin:

But Gator blanks were a big hit a few years back. You don't see as many anymore. Good Job Cajun Skeeter! :good:

Top Bottom