Holiday sales?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrgator

As everyone on my Xmas list is getting a pen this year, I was wondering if there had been certain vendors in the past that had a holiday sale I should looking for?

Erik

TonyL

I don't know what the vendors will call their sales as we approach the holidays (nor if they will host any specifically for the holidays). However, I have found almost all, if not all, IAP vendors to host sales almost all-year-round (not always on all kits, goods, etc.). Many of their regular prices are already at a discount to PSI and CSUSA.

Not to drive anyone away from IAPs loyal vendors, but Berea, Wooden Whimsies, Wood Turningz, Huts, etc...all run specials each week and publish them weekly (even twice a week) via subscriptions to their email/Internet specials. Moreover, many of our IAP vendors sell Berea and other manufacturers kits at a discount all of the time.

Lastly, someone may host a group buy where discounts can be enjoyed. I hope this helps and doesn't confuse.

TonyL

Good... I am a glad :). I have seldom seen a percentage off of all products other than PSI's 10, 15, 20% off of your entire order (10% off is the most common).

Be on the look-out for what you want and you will find it on sale if you have the patience. As I mentioned above, many of the IAP suppliers already offer their products at a discount to the Big Boys, and very often their (the IAP vendors) shipping is less costly and faster.

Enjoy the hunt!

Top Bottom