• Hobby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You need a "BOTH" category, because I suspect that describes the bulk of the people here. I picked "hobby", but don't think for even a nanosecond that I won't sell a pen, given the opportunity!

You need a "BOTH" category, because I suspect that describes the bulk of the people here. I picked "hobby", but don't think for even a nanosecond that I won't sell a pen, given the opportunity!

Dave_M

Hobby for me, but I will and do sell from time to time. I prefer to make what I want and if someone likes what I have, I'll sell it providing it's something I want to get ride of. Keeping in mind that I've been doing this for about 3 months now so it's all new to me.

cdcarter

I never really meant to sell them, but after I gave some away, people started asking how they could get one. That could get out of hand really quick if I gave one to everybody gutsy enough to ask, so I put some price tags on them, put some photos on a web site and said I'd be glad to make them one. I guess I'm averaging 10 a month without really trying.

Rick_G

It's a hobby that is rapidly getting out of hand. Have a couple shops that want to sell them so I guess I'll sell a few and put the profits into more pens which I will donate to the Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers project.

Ligget

I started turning pens as therapy following an accident at work. My orders are mostly recommendations from past recipients of my pens, I am now struggling to keep up with orders. [^][xx(]

gerryr

I make pens to sell, but I don't do it on a full time basis. I use the profits to keep a good stock of kits, wood and plastics and to finance my other hobbies, photography and downhill skiing.

INTJ

It started as my 5th or 6th hobby. My wife, friends and co-workers are impressed with the final product and believe "there is money in them thar' hills." We shall see. [^]

badger

Originally posted by INTJ
<br />It started as my 5th or 6th hobby. My wife, friends and co-workers are impressed with the final product and believe "there is money in them thar' hills." We shall see. [^]

That pretty much where I'm at too. It was a hobby first, and I'm in transition, with full support of my family to selling. Not full time, but a little extra cash to pay for more hobby supplies/tools.

badger

sbell111

Originally posted by Milpaul
<br />I agreee, should be another choice: sell to pay for hobby!
That's where we belong. We took up the hobby to keep my wife's dad active and sell pens to pay for the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom