High tech Razor !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gawdelpus

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
I have done a few razors in truestone and buffalo horn ,for durability (harsh bathroom conditions) soap water steam etc. This one was a request . I used a circuit board pen kit from Ernie and the chrome kit from PSI. Extended the length of the blank with black acrylic plugs glued on to the circuit board, and drilled to suit the 7 mm Tube ,not a lot of room for fancy shapes so plain jane straight handle ,looks better than my poor picture shows , cheers ~ John

Attachments

• Razor 1.jpg
    Razor 1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Very nice! Did you use the circuit board kit that normally fits a Sierra, or is there a kit with a 7mm tube?

Its the sierra kit with extensions for the ends in black acrilic ,drilled to suit 7 mm tubes for the razor kit.

Woodlvr

Very nice John. My son-in-law wants a computer razor and I was reluctant to make one, thanks to you I will give it a go.

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Very nice John. My son-in-law wants a computer razor and I was reluctant to make one, thanks to you I will give it a go.

If you need more detailed explanation send me a mail :) for how I actually did this one ,quite easy :) cheers ~ John

renowb

Too cool! Is that the new and improved "Electric Razor"? :biggrin::biggrin::)

Top Bottom