Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am considering introducing a new 7mm twist ballpoint pen to my line up in high end finishes it will be similar to an existing kit but with a couple of differences and available in finishes that can't be had with the existing kit. Think of it as somewhat like Concava or The Graduate in size but with a little different look and platings unavailable on those sets.

Do you think this will generate any interest.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I like the 7mm's that allow me to make the barrels heavier. I also like long single barrels (> than 3.25 inches, even longer). I make some very fat Designers (I know they are double barrels) that guys and gals buy a lot of.

Thanks for asking the group!

Last edited:

TonyL

It would be nice (for me) to have more SS kits in the 10 to 15 range without a sale (double barrel or capped).

TonyL

If the vendor can't make money selling it....it's not good for any one. Everyone has to win. I agree.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Since the Graduate is under $10, you would need to stay close to that. Hard to tell rhodium from chrome.
I already sell The Graduate in two finishes and the Concava which is a good alternative to The Graduate in that price range - so if I go with that or a similar style it will probably
be higher priced and in higher end finishes.

:)PSI might be able to afford to introduce the same kit with 40 different names, but I can't,:)

Top Bottom