Hickory and Zebra Wood Inlay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Youngturner101

I am super proud of this pen. It took me three tries because of the explosions I was encountering. The first one was Zebra wood and Leopard wood which would of been cool sad that it blew up :frown:. The type of pen is American Rollerball. Please leave comments they are much appreciated for such a new turner like me :).

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 293
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am no professional photographer. Any suggestions for easy way to take pictures? I am using a old Cannon Digital Elf camera. Its on Macro with no flash. I'm not looking to spend money on a new camera or a studio

wiset1

White balance if the camera has it, or white balance disks would help, or wait for natural light next to a window using tissue paper as a diffuser. Quite a few little tricks, but yellow is not the new white, ha ha ha. I'm sure it's a stunning looking pen though, best wishes.

Jgrden

Yikes, aside from the photowork, it looks like a great pen. A heck of allot better than the one I tried to make today.

SDB777

I am no professional photographer. Any suggestions for easy way to take pictures? I am using a old Cannon Digital Elf camera. Its on Macro with no flash. I'm not looking to spend money on a new camera or a studio

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f24/my-method-photoing-pen-67214/

Don't need a studio, you can make a light tent from a cardboard box and a white bed sheet. Then some lights around it....you will need a good tripod though, but doesn't your turning deserve a nice photo?

You don't have to use an HDR program, but the link for the Picasa3 file(it's absolutely free) is there too.

Scott (and it's easy) B

Top Bottom