Hi from Hartford, CT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkN06074

Hello fellow pen enthusiasts! My obsession is primarily rollerballs but aalso have a couple ball point and fountain pens. I love fountain pens but high maintenance and messy! I am looking frward to learning and contributing when I can. Here's a snapshot of my current collection.

pens!.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community.

I think I flew into Hartford several years ago. I remember driving down to Waterbury (I had some of the best Samuel Adams I've ever had that was on tap there). I was visiting a Vishay plant just outside of Shelton and then on down to Bridgeport to look at some equipment that we had in storage there.

- Dave

studioseven

A warm welcome from Wisconsin. Well not so warm. We had a snowstorm yesterday. You have a nice collection. Happy turning.

Seven

jgrunwald1223

Hello fellow pen enthusiasts! My obsession is primarily rollerballs but aalso have a couple ball point and fountain pens. I love fountain pens but high maintenance and messy! I am looking frward to learning and contributing when I can. Here's a snapshot of my current collection.

View attachment 366100
Hi Mark. Beautiful work. I grew up in New Britain, so "hi there, neighbor".

MarkN06074

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community.

I think I flew into Hartford several years ago. I remember driving down to Waterbury (I had some of the best Samuel Adams I've ever had that was on tap there). I was visiting a Vishay plant just outside of Shelton and then on down to Bridgeport to look at some equipment that we had in storage there.

- Dave
Waterbury and Bridgeport are NOT 2 areas of CT we are proud of :) Bradley is a pleasure flying in and out of though!!

MarkN06074

Thanks for the warm welcome and nice replies. I find a spend a LOT of time online obsessing over pens - off obsession / habit! People are like: "you don't need more pens". They are 100% correct, bit I just WANT more!! I think I have 15 more already since I posted the photo above!!

d_bondi

Hey Mark, My folks lived in Avon, CT for about 20 years.
We loved visiting during the time when the Canton Volunteer Fire Department held their Lobsterfest!

Top Bottom