Hi from DFW TX area.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

FranM

Only took turning 2 pens at Northeastern Woodworker's Show to get me hooked. Looking to improve my pen turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MTViper

Fran, welcome from the Abilene area. There are 3-4 turning clubs in the DFW area, start going to meetings and you'll learn faster. The woodworking stores also all offer classes. If you need a list of DFW woodworking stores, contact me. That's where I go to buy supplies.

Steve

FranM

Thanks to all for the greetings. I've heard of SWAT but have a family wedding to attend. Unless I can get family interested in pen turning.šŸ¤£

FranM

Fran, welcome from the Abilene area. There are 3-4 turning clubs in the DFW area, start going to meetings and you'll learn faster. The woodworking stores also all offer classes. If you need a list of DFW woodworking stores, contact me. That's where I go to buy supplies.

Steve
Thanks for the greeting and info. Been to Woodcraft and Rockler.

gebxtx

Only took turning 2 pens at Northeastern Woodworker's Show to get me hooked. Looking to improve my pen turning.
Welcome Frank. If you attend shows, hope you are attending SWAT down in WACO in two weeks. Aug 25th and 26th. It is usually a great show. They always have some great pen blanks and other wood on sale. I buy and cut them into pen blanks which makes them really inexpensive. Welcome to the group.

Top Bottom