HE'S BACK, THE CAPTAIN IS BACK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Guys and gals, say a thank you prayer, our instructor has returned and he looks good. In case you haven't seen his latest video here is where it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRM7rBXmsg&spfreload=10

Shout out your greetings to him and order all the carbide cutters you can muster up the cash for. Eddie has done so much for this craft, he's the Arnold Palmer of lathe turning.
WB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Thanks for that link. That is great to see him back in the shop. Just hope he listens to his doctors and does not push things. he is a wealth of info and always fun to watch. Here is wishing him continued improvement as he goes through his health issues.

stonepecker

Thank you for the Link.......it is now in my favorites.

Happy the BIG DOG is back Makin' Shavin's.
Sending prayers of thanks to the powers that be.

turncrazy43

Thanks for sharing the information. So very glad to see the
Captain is back. Looking forward to his future work and
wishing him well in his recovery. He is a treasure to the
craft.

walshjp17

I watched his video yesterday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised at how well he looks and sounds. He still has a way to go, but considering all he has been through, he seems remarkably well and most eager to put gouge to wood.

Fay Prozora

I saw that video on another forum and it is great to see him back in his shop. He hasn't turned in over 6 months so a little practice on his part, but he will be showing us his skills in no time at all. He did say he is having a little bit of trouble with his hands and such. He looks great. Fay

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I did watch his video and was happy for what I saw! I have watched his videos in the past and very much enjoyed his humor and knowledge!

I appreciate what he has gone through, and like that he is Back!

Thanks for the heads up!

Brian Frank

Love watching the Capt. Makin' Shavin's. One step at a time Capt. Just like eaten an elephant. One bit at a time. Enjoy your Sense of humor. Looking forward to more videos.

Top Bottom