Help with orders from AS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKpenmaker

I have just found ut that Arizona Shiloutte has had to stop shipping international orders due to increase in sales (Me:(, Bill:D i wish Bill all the best in the future).

What i am posting for is to see if there is anybody who knows if there is any other suppliers who sell the same kits/blanks as Bill.
I need to get some AA-28, but i also got the Baron kits fron AS, never seen these anywhere else.

I would be grateful if anybody could act as a go between and get any orders i make delivered to them (only 3-4 year) and then ship out to myself over here in the UK.[:p]

If anybody can help me in this matter i would be very gratefull

Happy New Year to one and all.

Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

AZ gets the Acrylic from Berea hardwoods as they also do their pen kits. The problem lies in the fact that BH does not sell the Baron kits. Maybe AZ will allow Berea to sell some kits to you through Berea?? I do know I can help out with the acrylic as I live very close, but not with the kits.

M

Mudder

Woodcraft also sells this pen. it's known as the Navigator.
More expensive and only in Gold but avaliable.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=5300

They do take international orders.

http://www.woodcraft.com/custserv.aspx#10

UKpenmaker

Many thanks to all who have given advice and offers to help resolve this matter, i have sorted the blank problem. It is now just the kits which i had on order from AS. I have sent emails to those who have offered to help in this matter.
This just goes to show what a wonderful, helpfull community spirit this group and its members have. [:D]

Many thanks once again (I couldn't have done it without you, literally)

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom