HELP! - What blank is this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ted iin Michigan

Youngest daughter is getting married this fall. Of course, I have to make pens for the shower. "I want them to be lke this one" she says. I think it's an older one I did but, for the life of me, I can't recall what it is or where I got it.

Can you help?
attachment.php

Attachments

• pink & green vertex.jpg
    pink & green vertex.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 396
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I am off work for a few weeks minimum. I have colors like that if you want to come over and make your own. You only need cover material cost as the labor is on you.

Matter of fact, i can do this favor you can do me a favor, since i cant drive, you can pick me up a couple pack of the best beef jerky ever in exchange for the required materials! I die for the jalepeno beef jerky they make and sell at merindorfs meat market, 1 block north of 96 williamston exit. You find it in vaccuum sealed packages very back and all the way down the right last fridge door :))

Last edited:

PR_Princess

Last edited:

PR_Princess

Ted, I just realized that I called you Bob. :redface:

My apologies. Bob was a dear friend that suddenly passed away recently. Guess I have a few other things on my mind at the moment..

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Buddy, you ok? :eek::confused:
Did I miss something? I hope it's nothing serious...

I am off work for a few weeks minimum. I have colors like that if you want to come over and make your own. You only need cover material cost as the labor is on you.

Matter of fact, i can do this favor you can do me a favor, since i cant drive, you can pick me up a couple pack of the best beef jerky ever in exchange for the required materials! I die for the jalepeno beef jerky they make and sell at merindorfs meat market, 1 block north of 96 williamston exit. You find it in vaccuum sealed packages very back and all the way down the right last fridge door :))

Top Bottom