Help please!!Slimline clips Matt finish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Erik831

Hi ,I'm looking to buy 120+ clips for slimlines and I can only find the ones for the fancy slimline, my client want a cleaner clip with a Matt finish and I can't find them anywhere, I'm getting frustrated at this point so I'd be grateful if someone here can provide me a link where I can get them or even the clips. He liked the clips for the cigar but I can't find the clips themselves nor the caps, and he doesn't want to pay for a whole kit. Thank you in advance for reading this and hopefully someone can help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

PSI sells replacement clips for slimline ... and any of the clips you can get for funline or the other 7mm core pens should work too, like Comfort and Designer.

BSea

You can also get them from Wood-N-Whimsies who is an IAP Vendor. They are a reseller for PSI, and that usually means you can save a little, and maybe get faster shipping.

Who is the owner I need a clearer picture of one of their clips. Thanks for the link.
I don't know the owner, but I'm sure you can email them, or even call them.

EDIT: Actually, I don't know if they are a vendor anymore. I'm pretty sure they used to be though.

Last edited:

Skie_M

First image below is the fancy style slimline clip. Again, it's shown in the polished gold version, but it's available in satin gold as well. Part number:

XFAN6-Clip Satin Gold Fancy Clip

The second image below is the plain style slimline clip ... It's shown in the polished gold version, but it is available in the satin gold finish you want. Part number:

XPEN6-Clip Satin Gold Slimline Clip

Attachments

• plainclipgif.gif
    plainclipgif.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 108
  • fanclipgif.gif
    fanclipgif.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Erik831

First image below is the fancy style slimline clip. Again, it's shown in the polished gold version, but it's available in satin gold as well. Part number: XFAN6-Clip Satin Gold Fancy Clip The second image below is the plain style slimline clip ... It's shown in the polished gold version, but it is available in the satin gold finish you want. Part number: XPEN6-Clip Satin Gold Slimline Clip

I emailed wood-N-whimsies today asking for a picture of the satin gold, hopefully I get an answer by tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom