Help i need someone to turn a few of these

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Erik831

As some of you know I sold many of my woodturning stuff, and I'm now considering buying a mini lathe only for turning pens, at any rate I need someone to turn a few of these for me at a reasonable price, I need them to put them on my dremel and burnish the edge of leather . I need them in different sizes like the ones in the picture . Thanks in advance .

Attachments

• image-1162191154.jpg
    image-1162191154.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 331

farmer

What kind of wood ?

As some of you know I sold many of my woodturning stuff, and I'm now considering buying a mini lathe only for turning pens, at any rate I need someone to turn a few of these for me at a reasonable price, I need them to put them on my dremel and burnish the edge of leather . I need them in different sizes like the ones in the picture . Thanks in advance .

They will not be balanced !
Give me some kind of idea exactly what sizes you want........

Is the metal piece a mandrel Or a 1/8 bolt, if its a 1/8 bolt then its dangerous

Who gets sued when one of these things fly apart ...??

They will not be RPM rated .

Erik831

They will not be balanced ! Give me some kind of idea exactly what sizes you want........ Is the metal piece a mandrel Or a 1/8 bolt, if its a 1/8 bolt then its dangerous Who gets sued when one of these things fly apart ...?? They will not be RPM rated .

Haha , nobody will get sued, I'm hoping to drill a hole for a mandrel. Steve has offered to try to make them .

Top Bottom