Help getting up to speed!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am loving some of the new pen kits, but wanted to see if someone could help get me up to speed on bushing and tube sizes. The Continental/Atrax and Virage (all) are the main one I am looking for help with. Do these kits use any of the more familar tubes and bushings (i.e. wallstreet/sierra, jr. series, etc.).

Thanks in advance for the help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If I remember correctly...the Jr. series pen bushings and tubes are the same as the navigator/sedona? It is hard to believe what you can forget in a couple years!!!

RickLong

Virage: 10.5mm (Same tube size as Sierra, Gatsby, Wall street, etc) All of these use the same bushings too.

The Virage Roller/Fountain: ( body: 10mm or 25/62 and for the cap 15/32). Same size in diameter as the Jr. Gent I (NOT Jr. Gent II see below). Jr. Gent I kits are a decent starter kit (IMO). But seems their center bands break a lot.

Jr. Gent II (10.5mm body and 12.5mm Cap) and the following kits use the same size tubes and same bushings: Statesman Jr. & Venus. My personal favorites...

Chairman, Statesman, an Gentleman use the same bushings and drill bits. 15/32 body and 37/64 cap.

For a 3/4X3/4X5" blank, if I want to make two completed pens from one blank. I like doing the Virage and a polaris. Just about prefect size...

Last edited:
Top Bottom