Help finding a pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaRed

CaRed

A few weeks ago, there was a picture posted showing a "cigar" pen. It was not the style of pen but the look. Both ends were closed and there was a cigar band around the center. It looked just like a real cigar. I have a friend who is a real cigar buff and wants to see this pen. He didn't believe there was anything like that.

Please help. I have scoured the site for a few hours and cannot find the picture.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

It seems like I saw one either in the articles here or the articles at the Pen Maker's Guild that had one like what you are describing. It had a screw off cap and made of wood with both ends rounded off? Is that the one?

CaRed

Wolftat and GregHight - It wasn't any of those posts. I appreciate the help. The band was not embedded in the finish. It was outside and both ends were closed.

glycerine - We may be talking about the same post. Both ends were closed and the cigar band was on the outside not embedded in the finish. I don't spend too much time at the Pen Makers Guild so I think it was on this site. I know it is here it is just difficult to find.

jttheclockman

Wolftat and GregHight - It wasn't any of those posts. I appreciate the help. The band was not embedded in the finish. It was outside and both ends were closed.

glycerine - We may be talking about the same post. Both ends were closed and the cigar band was on the outside not embedded in the finish. I don't spend too much time at the Pen Makers Guild so I think it was on this site. I know it is here it is just difficult to find.

Did you check the photos that werte recently loaded. Sometimes people place photos in their albums and do not post a thread. Maybe that is where you saw it because I do not remember seeing anything like that. But then again my memory is a distant memory.:tongue:

CaRed

Did you check the photos that werte recently loaded. Sometimes people place photos in their albums and do not post a thread. Maybe that is where you saw it because I do not remember seeing anything like that. But then again my memory is a distant memory.:tongue:

I remember seeing it in a post because there were comments and a quick reason for the pen. I think it was made for a friend. Talk about frustrating. Hopefully whomever made the pen will read this thread.

CaRed

This is kinda funny. When I looked at it, it looks like what I remember. The only problem is I was not a member before 2009. There were no new comments on the thread and I don't remember the picture having the screw off top shown. Now it makes me wonder. BUT, it is a good example of what I want to show my friend. I think I have wasted enough of everyones time on this.

Thanks for all the help.

Top Bottom