Hello, I'm Mike and I'm an addict

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
For the short time I've been lurking around here I've learned a lot! Thank you. I'm in Columbus, Ohio. I've only made about a dozen pens, but the diffrence between my first and my last is incredible. I really enjoy this community.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Mike, the addiction gets worse! :biggrin:

I am including a link to a PDF file that goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish to pens to tools to methods etc. It is not in detail or comprehensive but a good overview of pen turning. You may know some of this already but I do want to include this just in case some of it is new to you.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The local Columbus chapter meeting was great. Count me in as a regular. I really appriciate all the advice and answers I received to my newbe questions. Thank you to all who responded to my introduction with the welcoming messages.

Mike

aggromere

WoW

My previous addiction was playing world of warcraft. It was fun but not much real life progress. As a compulsive person I substituted pen turning for World of Warcaft and I feel a lot more fulfilled.

LOL.

rjwolfe3

My previous addiction was playing world of warcraft. It was fun but not much real life progress. As a compulsive person I substituted pen turning for World of Warcaft and I feel a lot more fulfilled.

Peter,
My wife and I still do both, lol. Although pen turning is much, much more expensive!

Top Bottom