Hello from Spain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

javier75

Hello to all of members. I will try to introduce me, and as English is not my native language I hope you will forgive me if I make some mistakes. I have been lurking here for awhile, watching the great work you all make, and I have finally decided to join the forum to try to give something back and share my experiences with you. I have always liked the fountain pens and not so long ago, I decided to make them by myself. I make kitless pens because of the freedom in the design that it provides, but I must admit that it is so difficult. Shortly I will show you what I do, as long as I can discover the way to resize my pictures (I am not the best with the computer and all of this stuff). I hope you´ll like it, and again greetings from Spain to all of you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

Javier, welcome from northcentral Pennsylvania.

I was fortunate to be able to spend over a week in Barcelona in late March. Beautiful city!

javier75

It awesome to find such a warm welcome like this one, so thank you all for your kind words. I have loaded some pictures of my work, and I hope soon I´ll be able to load some more of the project I´m working on

Top Bottom