Hello from Orlando Florida

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Iceman1979

Hi,

My wife and I have been looking at getting into turning pens for about a year or two and this past Christmas my mother surprised me with a lathe from Harbor Freight. My wife and I have been turning pens and other items since then and are starting to get overwhelmed with all the family and friend orders lol.

Recently we've started casting our own PR blanks and have been having a lot of fun doing that. I'm looking forward to casting clear blanks as well but I'm not quite there yet.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi

Thanks
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome John. Nice people on here always willing to help. Side note- We come down to your area about once a year to visit the mouse. ºOº

Iceman1979

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I'll have to work on the pictures, I have Canon 30D with one L lense but sadly I find myself more often taking pictures with the iPhone. I guess I'll have to start taking some nice pictures to post here.

Thanks Again
John

longbeard

Welcome John from WV
be sure to check out the library for the how to's and the vendor catalog, great vendors here for just about anything you want or need. Now, let see some pics:biggrin:

Harry

Tom T

John,
Welcome from Sanford Florida. I work in Orlando. Joined a few months ago my self. This is a great sight and every one is nice and helpful. I am doing kit pens from wood craft. I hope to do more things later on when I get better. I have turned about thirty pens now.

Top Bottom