Hello from northern Indiana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Griz82

Hi my name is Larry, I have lovely wife and two grown sons. I actually started turning pens in 2007, but when the economy started getting bad, the woodcraft closed, and life got busy I stopped turning for awhile. Then one day my wife (wanting to get me out of her hair) said why don't you start turning again. She doesn't seem to mind spending money on pen supplies compared to other hobbies? She does have a lot of pens though.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Hi my name is Larry, I have lovely wife and two grown sons. I actually started turning pens in 2007, but when the economy started getting bad, the woodcraft closed, and life got busy I stopped turning for awhile. Then one day my wife (wanting to get me out of her hair) said why don't you start turning again. She doesn't seem to mind spending money on pen supplies compared to other hobbies? She does have a lot of pens though.
Welcome from Michigan Fifty Years ago I used to be involved at Winona Lake Indiana Bible Conference Grounds - near Warsaw. Now no longer a Bible Conference Grounds but I understand still there.

Top Bottom