Hello from North County San Diego

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RobS

Hi Guys,

My name is Rob and I just started turning about 3 weeks ago after my neighbor taught me here in SD county.

I really love the Cuban Cigar Pens and have turned (Wenge, Leapordwood, Palmwood, teak, southwestern laminate, and several cast acrylics).

I'm working on a bogwood project now, which is driving me crazy because it tears out so easily.

I want to turn ax exotic fountain pen, and get into some stone inlays. My overall goal is to have an entry in the San Diego Fair at Del Mar.

Thank you in advance for the help. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

Hey Rob,

Hello from another northern SD Countyan (is that even a word?)! I'm up by Fallbrook.

Welcome to the group!!

tcjones

Welcome Rob, I just joined a couple hours ago and am in need of your help. I don't mean to rob your intro. (pun) but if you can help me or any other here help me, I will in debt.
I have figured out how to reply (as you can see) . I don't know how to start a new post, can you help? , Tom , Alaska

RobS

Welcome Rob, I just joined a couple hours ago and am in need of your help. I don't mean to rob your intro. (pun) but if you can help me or any other here help me, I will in debt.
I have figured out how to reply (as you can see) . I don't know how to start a new post, can you help? , Tom , Alaska

Click forum
Click the topic of choice
Then click new thread upper left

Top Bottom