Hello From Massachusetts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey Gang,

I am a novice woodworker/turner from the North Shore of Boston. I have been turning for about two months now trying to master the slim line style. I have been working mostly with wood but have dabbled in to acrylics recently. What I enjoy most about pen making is the spark of joy people get when you gift them a nice pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I'm anxious to see some of your work and how you progress as time goes on.

It's been a little over three years since I've been in the Boston area. I used to fly to Boston and drive either up to Sanford, Maine or down to Warwick, Rhode Island several times a year. Since retiring I've barely left Nebraska!

Once again, Welcome to IAP - Dave

Last edited:

howsitwork

Welcome Stephen

the slimline although a cheap way into pen making is a challenge as you do not have a lot of material left if you make it to the bushings and don't flare it out a bit. Allows you to experiment though. As long as you enjoy the journey and the chat šŸ˜‰

randyrls

Welcome Stephen; Be sure to visit the IAP Library under "Resources", "IAP Library" There is a wealth of information there and can point the way.

Top Bottom