Hello! from Lancashire England.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smoker

High, My name is Steve, married to Jackie for 44 years two kids
Chris 40 and Steff 34 plus a Granddaughter Lauren 16 and two dogs (Border Collie and Jack Russell)

i am a retired Carpenter and Joiner, i have been turning for twelve years,
mostly pens and casting.

Regards
Steve.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas.
Congratulations on the nice, long marriage. My wife and I are a year behind you.

Sataro

Hey Steve,
Let's give you another "Big Welcome" from Texas!!! Congratulations on the long marriage. I'm running behind you and Edgar though. This month will make #30 so got a ways to go.

Smoker

Marriage

Hello, and thank you for the welcome and congratulations, yes marriage like most good things in life has to be worked at, and NOT to be given up on at the first sign of a problem, which seems to be the way in modern times.

Kind Regards,

Steve

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
High, My name is Steve, married to Jackie for 44 years two kids
Chris 40 and Steff 34 plus a Granddaughter Lauren 16 and two dogs (Border Collie and Jack Russell)

i am a retired Carpenter and Joiner, i have been turning for twelve years,
mostly pens and casting.

Regards
Steve.
Welcome from Michigan in the "States". Congratulations on your long and happy marriage. We are coming up on 36 in January.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Welcome Steve, from just down the road a bit in Wales......where WE are STILL in the rugby....:tongue::biggrin:

duncsuss

Hi Steve -- welcome! I grew up in Swinton (now part of Salford, but it wasn't back when I was a lad). Where in Lancs are you?

Smoker

Hi Steve -- welcome! I grew up in Swinton (now part of Salford, but it wasn't back when I was a lad). Where in Lancs are you?

Hello mate,
Thank you for the welcome, I worked around Manchester area quite regularly a few years ago, and as you say it was called Swinton then, in answer to your question i live in
the sea air of bracing Blackpool.

Smoker

Welcome Steve, from just down the road a bit in Wales......where WE are STILL in the rugby....:tongue::biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome mate,
and yes as you say still in the rugby as well as Ireland and Scotland
i have a good bit of Welsh blood in my family tree i will be supporting the welsh. O buy the way where is England ??????????????

TurtleTom

...and from those windswept plains in Oklahoma, Welcome to the IAP.
Joiners come through the front door, Carpenters, the service entrance. And you're both? Down the chimney I guess.

duncsuss

Hello mate,
Thank you for the welcome, I worked around Manchester area quite regularly a few years ago, and as you say it was called Swinton then, in answer to your question i live in

Time for a Stanley Holloway monologue ... "There's a famous seaside town called Blackpool, that's noted for fresh air and fun, and Mr and Mrs Ramsbottom went there with young Albert, their son ..." :biggrin:

Smoker

Albert and the lion

Hello mate,

Time for a Stanley Holloway monologue ... "There's a famous seaside town called Blackpool, that's noted for fresh air and fun, and Mr and Mrs Ramsbottom went there with young Albert, their son ..." :biggrin:

Funny you should say that, i was in a new real ale pub on the Prom
last weekend called ALBERT AND THE LION right under the tower

Regards
Steve

Top Bottom